Family Camp 2023
Family Camp 2023—What to know
Wellspring Family Camp starts Friday, October 6. Arrive between 6-7pm, and the evening session starts at 7pm. When you arrive, drive down the main road past the Dining Hall on your right, and then park in the gravel lot on the left which faces the lake. Walk down to Pinecrest Chapel on your left facing the lake to sign in!
The weekend ends on Sunday, October 8 after lunch, at 1:30pm.
Family Camp weekend includes your lodging, a snack on Friday night, and all meals from Saturday breakfast through Sunday lunch. The weekend also includes use of Pinecrest amenities listed below!
What do we have planned this weekend?
Weekend at a glance includes:
• Friday night session with worship and guest speaker
• Friday night snack and free time in the gym
• Saturday morning session and afternoon free time
• Saturday evening trivia night, bonfire and hayride
• Sunday morning session and baptisms
• Sunday lunch and pack up!
Saturday afternoon free time includes fun for all!
• Open mini-golf and tournament
• Open gym with basketball, volleyball, 9 Square in the Air
• Fun on the lake! Paddle boards, canoeing, paddle boats
• Indoor swimming pool
• Archery, nature walks
• Women’s s Chocolate Chat
• Q & A deep dive with our speaker
What to pack for Family Camp
For your Family Camp weekend, you’ll need to bring the following:
• Sheets, pillows and bedding. The specific bed sizes for the housing accommodation that you are assigned to were provided in your most recent Family Camp email – check the details and pack your bedding accordingly!
• Towels and toiletries
• Swimwear and towels if you plan to use the indoor pool
• Comfy shoes for all the optional outdoor and gym activities
• Other things that are sometimes helpful but not required for camp include: Water bottle for drinks between meals, an extra gym ball for your kids, pen and notebook for taking notes during the sessions