Updated Sept. 22, 2020
September 27—Wellspring will worship together as a family at 9:30am in our church Sanctuary or outdoors under a tent. You will hear a live message from Pastor Mike Priest, Pastor Terry Schoenfeld or Pastor Craig Diestelkamp, and we will sing together led by our worship team.
October 4—No worship on campus. Please join us at Family Camp at Pinecrest Camp and Conference Center in Fredericktown, MO.
October 11—Return to regular schedule: Adult Bible Fellowship at 9:30am. Worship at 10:45am in our church Sanctuary or outdoors under a tent, in accordance with safety precautions.
- Sanctuary Worship will be limited to 100 (or 25% capacity)
- Overflow seating outdoors under tents
- Pre-packaged communion servings provided
- Drop box for giving, also consider mail-in, online, or text-to-give
- No child care provided at this time. Children will remain with their parents
Tents will also be set up in our parking lot at 5293 South Lindbergh Blvd, with the service on a large screen for those who prefer not to be indoors at this time.
- Please bring your own lawn chairs, bible, water or coffee, sunglasses, etc.
- Restrooms available
- 6′ social distance
- Masks required indoors at all times, including children ages 10 and up
- Children 3-9, masks strongy recommended
- Refrain from hugs, handshakes, etc.
- One way hallway use, counter clockwise flow only
- Fellowship outdoors only, please.
- No drinking fountain use. Please bring your own water, coffee
Sept 27—9:30am Church Service with restrictions. See our Re-entry Plan for details.
No Classes for Adults, Teens or Children at this time.
Oct 4—Join us at Family Camp at Pinecrest Camp and Conference Center in Fredericktown, MO
No worship service on campus
Beginning Oct 11—Return to regular schedule
9:30am Adult Bible Fellowship for Adults and Youth
10:45am Church Service with restrictions. See our Re-entry Plan for details
No classes for Teens or Children at this time
Are blue jeans OK?
Feel free to come as you are. You’ll see a wide range of attire. Most are casual, while others dress up. We encourage you to come wearing what makes you feel comfortable.
What is available for my children?
Because God cherishes us as His children in Christ, we cherish all the children He brings to Wellspring Family Church. We’re committed to providing a safe, age-appropriate, and loving environment for these young ones to learn about their Savior and to grow in their faith.
Learn more about our Children and Youth Ministry.
Where do I park?
We have plenty of parking around back. Just drive behind the building to the back parking lot. You’ll see our Wellspring Family Church entrance. Come up the stairs or ramp and into the Welcome Center where we’ll be happy to show you around.