9:30am Adult Bible Fellowship for Adults. Nursery, Toddlers, Pre-K and classes for K-grade 5 and Youth (grades 6-12)
10:45am Church Service with restrictions. See our Re-entry Plan for details
Are blue jeans OK?
Feel free to come as you are. You’ll see a wide range of attire. Most are casual, while others dress up. We encourage you to come wearing what makes you feel comfortable.
What is available for my children?
Because God cherishes us as His children in Christ, we cherish all the children He brings to Wellspring Family Church. We’re committed to providing a safe, age-appropriate, and loving environment for these young ones to learn about their Savior and to grow in their faith.
Learn more about our Children and Youth Ministry.
Where do I park?
We have plenty of parking around back. Just drive behind the building to the back parking lot. You’ll see our Wellspring Family Church entrance. Come up the stairs or ramp and into the Welcome Center where we’ll be happy to show you around.
Update: December 31, 2020
Adult Bible Fellowship will have a Christmas Holiday recess on Dec. 27 and Jan. 3. Classes resume Jan. 10
Wednesday Youth Group and K’Motion will have a recess on Dec. 16, 23, and 30, and Jan. 6. Classes resume Jan. 13
Update: November 23, 2020
We are excited to announce Children’s Sunday School classes have resumed for K-5th grade. We also offer classes for Infants, Toddlers, and Pre-K, in accordance with safety precautions. Youth also have resumed classes at this time
Wellspring will worship together as a family in the Sanctuary, outside or you may worship with us online. You will hear a live message from Pastor Mike Priest, Pastor Terry Schoenfeld or Pastor Craig Diestelkamp, and we will sing together led by our worship team.
- Sanctuary Worship will be limited to 100 (or 25% capacity)
- Overflow seating in the Multipurpose Room and Youth Room
- Outdoor Worship on a large screen
- Pre-packaged communion servings provided
- Drop box for giving, also consider mail-in, online, or text-to-give
- No child care provided at this time. Children will remain with their parents
- 6′ social distance
- Masks required indoors at all times, including children ages 5 and up
- Children 3-5, masks strongly encouraged
- Refrain from hugs, handshakes, etc.
- One way hallway use, counter clockwise flow only
- Fellowship outdoors only, please.
- No drinking fountain use. Please bring your own water, coffee
- 6′ social distance
- Masks required including children ages 5 and up
- Bring your own lawn chairs, blanket, hand warmers, etc.