9:30am Adult Education Hour. Nursery, Toddlers, Pre-K and classes for K-grade 5 and Youth (grades 6-12)
10:45am Church Service with restrictions. See our Re-entry Plan for details.
ARE BLUE Jeans OK?
Feel free to come as you are. You’ll see a wide range of attire. Most are casual, while others dress up. We encourage you to come wearing what makes you feel comfortable.
What is available for my children?
Because God cherishes us as His children in Christ, we cherish all the children He brings to Wellspring Family Church. We’re committed to providing a safe, age-appropriate, and loving environment for these young ones to learn about their Savior and to grow in their faith.
Learn more about our Children and Youth Ministry.
Where do I park?
We have plenty of parking around back. Just drive behind the building to the back parking lot. You’ll see our Wellspring Family Church entrance. Come up the stairs or ramp and into the Welcome Center where we’ll be happy to show you around.
We are excited to announce Children’s Sunday School classes have resumed for K-5th grade. We also offer classes for Infants, Toddlers, and Pre-K, in accordance with safety precautions. Youth also have resumed classes at this time.
Wellspring will worship together as a family in the Sanctuary, or you may worship with us online. You will hear a live message from Pastor Mike Priest, Pastor Terry Schoenfeld or Pastor Craig Diestelkamp, and we will sing together led by our worship team.
Update: March 18, 2021
- Masks will be optional indoors
- For those who are not yet vaccinated, masks are recommended, but not mandated
- For children, masks are recommended, but not mandated. This decision will be left to the discretion of the parent(s)
- Increased seating capacity in the Sanctuary, but not full capacity at this time
- A portion of the Multipurpose Room will be designated for a “mask only” worship option
- 6’ required social distancing will be relaxed
- Please continue to wash hands often and use hand sanitizer
- Coffee and donuts will be available in the Welcome Center