Update: October 12, 2020
We are excited to announce Children’s Sunday School classes will resume for K-5th grade, beginning November 8. Also classes for Infants, Toddlers, and Pre-K, in accordance with safety precautions. No Youth classes at this time. Watch for more details.
Update: October 5, 2020
Return to regular schedule on October 11: Adult Bible Fellowship at 9:30am. Worship at 10:45am in accordance with safety precautions.
Wellspring will worship together as a family on campus in our church Sanctuary or outdoors under a tent, or you may worship with us online. You will hear a live message from Pastor Mike Priest, Pastor Terry Schoenfeld or Pastor Craig Diestelkamp, and we will sing together led by our worship team.
- Sanctuary Worship will be limited to 100 (or 25% capacity)
- Overflow seating outdoors under tents
- Pre-packaged communion servings provided
- Drop box for giving, also consider mail-in, online, or text-to-give
- No child care provided at this time. Children will remain with their parents
Tents will also be set up in our parking lot at 5293 South Lindbergh Blvd, with the service on a large screen for those who prefer not to be indoors at this time.
- Please bring your own lawn chairs, bible, water or coffee, sunglasses, etc.
- Restrooms available
- 6′ social distance
- Masks required indoors at all times, including children ages 5 and up
- Children 3-5, masks strongly encouraged
- Refrain from hugs, handshakes, etc.
- One way hallway use, counter clockwise flow only
- Fellowship outdoors only, please.
- No drinking fountain use. Please bring your own water, coffee
Beginning Oct 11—Return to regular schedule
9:30am Adult Bible Fellowship for Adults and Youth
10:45am Church Service with restrictions. See our Re-entry Plan for details
No classes for Teens or Children at this time
Are blue jeans OK?
Feel free to come as you are. You’ll see a wide range of attire. Most are casual, while others dress up. We encourage you to come wearing what makes you feel comfortable.
What is available for my children?
Because God cherishes us as His children in Christ, we cherish all the children He brings to Wellspring Family Church. We’re committed to providing a safe, age-appropriate, and loving environment for these young ones to learn about their Savior and to grow in their faith.
Learn more about our Children and Youth Ministry.
Where do I park?
We have plenty of parking around back. Just drive behind the building to the back parking lot. You’ll see our Wellspring Family Church entrance. Come up the stairs or ramp and into the Welcome Center where we’ll be happy to show you around.