What will re-entry look like?
Wellspring re-entry plan
We are all eager to worship and gather again! A Re-entry Team has been formed to guide our efforts to resume ministries on campus. The goal is that we return to worship gatherings in a safe and healthy manner.
Sunday, July 5 begins Phase 3 (Expanded Opening)
Worship will be in the Sanctuary but with only 50% capacity. Overflow will be in the Multipurpose Room. Worship services will continue to be streamed live, with video available online later in the day. The chart below outlines in detail our reentry plan.
We understand that some may not be ready to gather with others at this time. You should feel no pressure to attend. Outdoor tents and worship on a large screen for those who prefer not to be indoors at this time.
As we begin worship services indoors, here are some things we can expect to see and do:
- Entry / Exit and directional signs
- Practice of social distancing (greater than 6 feet)
- Ushers and greeters will wear masks
- Giving will be touchless; drop box, mail in, online giving, or text-to-give
- The church will make sure that the building is sanitized prior to the worship service
- Fellowship encouraged, but outdoors only please
Use of safe practices:
- Masks required indoors at all times
- We ask that you refrain from hugs, handshakes, and other physical contact
- Use hand sanitizer
- Use your elbow to cover cough
- Do not touch your face
As Phase 3 with on-campus activities begin, please remain home if you are in a high-risk category or feel you should stay at home a little longer.
Please screen at home. Do not attend if you feel any of the COVID-19 symptoms, including: chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, recent loss of taste or smell, fever above 99.6, cough and shortness of breath. We all need to take personal responsibility for our decision.
Please pray God will provide wisdom, grace, and mercy as we continue on the path to re-entry.