Family Camp 2021
Register now for Family Camp
Enjoy fellowship, worship, and a guest speaker with your church family. Family Camp is a time of fun, outdoor recreation and spiritual refreshment in a beautiful setting!
Plan now to attend Family Camp on October 1, 2, and 3, 2021, at Pinecrest Camp and Conference Center in Fredericktown, MO. Visit Pinecrestcamp.org
In response to COVID-19, Pinecrest has implemented new low-touch dining, and we’re exploring other safety measures for social distancing during group sessions and low-contact children’s programs.
Cost and Accommodations based on lodging type
Includes 2 nights lodging and all meals, Saturday breakfast through Sunday lunch.
Details for housing costs differ by category, see below. Once we have all the housing preferences, we will finalize the cost per family and send each registrant an email with their housing assignment, including bed sizes, so they know what to pack. You will be notified of the final cost including a link for online payment by credit card. You may also make payment by check upon arrival at Family Camp—please write “Family Camp registration” on the memo line.
For questions about Family Camp 2021, or to request financial assistance, please email Erin Wodicker at email@example.com.
Mark your calendar and plan to join us!
Our Special Guest Speaker:
Dr. Dan M. Doriani
Wellspring is pleased to welcome Guest Speaker Dr. Dan M. Doriani, who will speak to us on Everyday Theology.
After a decade as Senior Pastor of Central Presbyterian Church in Clayton, Missouri, Dr. Doriani returned to Covenant Seminary full time in October 2013 to serve as Vice President of Strategic Academic Projects and Professor of Theology. In 2019, he became Professor of Biblical and Systematic Theology.
In this role, he teaches three core courses for the Master of Divinity (MDiv) program—Christian Ethics, Reformation and Modern Church History, and Gospels—as well as some elective courses in New Testament Exegesis and Doctor of Ministry courses.
Among his many books are Getting the Message: A Plan for Interpreting and Applying the Bible; Putting the Truth to Work: The Theory and Practice of Biblical Application; The Life of a God-Made Man; commentaries on Matthew, Romans (forthcoming), 2 Timothy, James, and 1 Peter in P&R’s Reformed Expository Commentaries series; and Matthew in Crossway’s commentary based on the ESV.
He is also a contributing blogger for The Gospel Coalition and has a regular blog, Faith and Work, with the Alliance of Confessing Evangelicals. His most recent books, both from 2019, are Work: Its Purpose, Dignity, and Transformation and James: Portrait of a Living Faith (with Jon Nielson). He is also the founder of The Center for Faith and Work STL, a discipleship ministry focusing on business leaders.
Dr. Doriani and his wife, Debbie, live in Chesterfield, Missouri, and have three grown daughters and two grandchildren.
Pinecrest offers multiple housing types that can comfortably accommodate large families, small families, couples and single individuals! All of Pinecrest’s housing accommodations are modest – some brand new, some newly renovated, and some quite rustic. Number and size of beds vary by housing selection, and you’ll be notified of bed details after your registration. All housing has both heating and air conditioning, and attached bathrooms (some private, some shared – see the Housing Preference section below for details!). You’ll need to bring your own bedding (sheets, pillows and blankets) and bath towels for your stay at Pinecrest.
Housing costs are for the full weekend (2 nights and all meals) range from $105 – $125 per attendee ages 12 – adult, and $53 – $63 per attendee ages 4 – 11 (ages 3 and under are free). Housing will be assigned based on number and age of attendees per family and on general preference selected below.
- Dorm-style housing – This is Pinecrest’s budget-option. Typically large open rooms with bunk beds and in some cases, large dorm-style shared bathrooms. Large families sometimes choose a dorm and will receive one entire dorm room and one large bathroom accessible only to that family. Cost per person: $110 (ages 12 – adult); $55 (ages 4 – 11) childen 3 and younger are free.
- Cabin and Motel-style housing – These accommodations vary in size and style depending on the family size. These accommodations all have private bathrooms. Cost per person: $125 (ages 12 – adult); $63 (ages 4 – 11); children 3 and younger are free.
- Lodge and House-style housing, these are the largest and/or more newly built/renovated accommodations with private bathrooms. Cost per person: $135 (ages 12 – adult); $65 (ages 4 – 11); children 3 and younger are free.
- Camping – Bring your own tent and camp out in Pinecrest’s camp ground for $30 per tent for 2 nights plus the cost of meals ($4 – $9/meal). Shower-houses are provided.
- RV Sites – Bring your own camper and plug in to Pinecrest’s RV Sites for $60 for 2 nights plus the cost of meals ($4 – $9/meal). Shower-houses are provided.