Family Camp 2020
Register now for Family Camp
Enjoy fellowship, worship, and a guest speaker with your church family. Family Camp is a time of fun, outdoor recreation and spiritual refreshment in a beautiful setting!
Plan now to attend Family Camp October 2 – 4 at Pinecrest Camp and Conference Center in Fredericktown, MO. Visit Pinecrestcamp.org
In response to COVID-19, Pinecrest has implemented new low-touch dining, and we’re exploring other safety measures for social distancing during group sessions and low-contact children’s programs.
Please register online now!
If you’re planning to join us for Family Camp this year, please sign up as soon as possible so we can get an estimate of attenders.
Click here for details.
New Safety Precautions
Pinecrest and Wellspring Family Church have implemented measures for a safe and low-contact Family Camp weekend.
Click here for details.
Cost and Accommodations based on lodging type
Includes 2 nights lodging and all meals, Saturday breakfast through Sunday lunch.
Pre-payment accepted, please write Family Camp Payment in memo line.
Details for housing costs differ by category, see below. Once we have all the housing preferences, we will finalize the cost per family and send each registrant an email with their housing assignment, including bed sizes, so they know what to pack. We will tell you the final cost and provide a link to online payment.
For questions about Family Camp 2020 please email Erin Wodicker at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark your calendar and plan to join us!
Our Special Guest Speaker:
Doug Schillinger has had the amazing privilege of making disciples in the Dallas, TX, and Iowa City, IA areas for the past 30 years as a youth pastor, basketball and baseball coach, and lead pastor. Doug loves to inspire people to experience life transformation through a relationship with Jesus, and has a passion to teach the Bible and live life in a way that Jesus is magnified and anyone can jump in and follow Him. He has led men’s groups for many years and has also had the privilege of leading teams to/ equipping national leaders in the countries of Russia, Ukraine, India, South Sudan, and Ethiopia. In each ministry environment, Doug has also had a strong passion for reaching across local ethnic boundaries, bridging local churches to minority communities in their local area.
Doug is a huge fan of marriage… his wife / best friend / teammate of 26 years, Laurie, has been an amazing partner in ministry and together they have had the privilege of raising college aged daughters Hannah and Bethany and a son, Caleb, who is a senior in high school. The Schillinger family loves hiking, traveling, all kinds of games (but we can get a little too competitive), and doing fun neighborhood events and activities to build bridges with neighbors.
Doug is a graduate of the University of Iowa (B.S. in General Science/Chemistry) and Dallas Theological Seminary (Th.M.).
Pinecrest offers multiple housing types that can comfortably accommodate large families, small families, couples and single individuals! All of Pinecrest’s housing accommodations are modest – some brand new, some newly renovated, and some quite rustic. Number and size of beds vary by housing selection, and you’ll be notified of bed details after your registration. All housing has both heating and air conditioning, and attached bathrooms (some private, some shared – see the Housing Preference section below for details!). You’ll need to bring your own bedding (sheets, pillows and blankets) and bath towels for your stay at Pinecrest.
Housing costs are for the full weekend (2 nights and all meals) range from $105 – $125 per attendee ages 12 – adult, and $53 – $63 per attendee ages 4 – 11 (ages 3 and under are free). Housing will be assigned based on number and age of attendees per family and on general preference selected below.
- Dorm-style housing – This is Pinecrest’s budget-option. Typically large open rooms with bunk beds and in some cases, large dorm-style shared bathrooms. Large families sometimes choose a dorm and will receive one entire dorm room and one large bathroom accessible only to that family. Cost per person: $105 (ages 12 – adult); $53 (ages 4 – 11) childen 3 and younger are free.
- Cabin and Motel-style housing – These accommodations vary in size and style depending on the family size. These accommodations all have private bathrooms. Cost per person: $120 (ages 12 – adult); $60 (ages 4 – 11); children 3 and younger are free.
- Lodge and House-style housing, these are the largest and/or more newly built/renovated accommodations with private bathrooms. Cost per person: $125 (ages 12 – adult); $63 (ages 4 – 11); children 3 and younger are free.
- Camping – Bring your own tent and camp out in Pinecrest’s camp ground for $30 per tent for 2 nights plus the cost of meals ($4 – $9/meal). Shower-houses are provided.
- RV Sites – Bring your own camper and plug in to Pinecrest’s RV Sites for $60 for 2 nights plus the cost of meals ($4 – $9/meal). Shower-houses are provided.